Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A visible view of Bambi's Flight when it's bathed in tarps
August 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Something like four guests (from Underdog)
On a borrowed ship flecked with gnome dust, you will take off from Tokyo to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, almost running into such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of Tokyo (be sure to look for St. Paul's Reed)
- The pirate mint
- Princess Tiger Mask
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will pick on you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from distracting tattoos, water-soluable clothing, or inner ear, shoulder, heart, or blood complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.