Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Flight attraction at park closing
Art Linkletter's Flight
November 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 39 minutes in metric)
On a tiny ship enchanted with pixie goo, you will fly first-class from a house to Often, Often Land, passing over such ant-scale vistas as:
- The rooftops of a house (with landmarks like St. Darth's Cathedral)
- A levitating volcano
- Princess Branch Lily
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from ethical objections, weird missing kidneys, excessive boorishness, or attention-span, cardiac, fingernail, spinal, immunological, or ankle complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Fred Salmonpants originally intended for this attraction to have live beams.
- This is the only true attraction in California with seats named after toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.