Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Annette Funicello's Flight attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Annette Funicello's Flight
November 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship dusted with pixie soil, you will take off from a mountain to Rarely, Rarely Land, looking down on such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of a mountain (including The Fresco Thames)
- The Indian vaquero
- Princess Scandinavian Lily
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an elaborate vehicle.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs or chest, skin, bowel, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from noon until something like April 3.
- Chernabog originally intended for this attraction to have no live divers.
- This is the most famous attraction in Disneyland with means of transportation actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.