Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A deep view of Andy Davis' Flight when it's not hidden in rides
Andy Davis' Flight
January 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Two and a third Walts
On a tiny ship flecked with fairy dust, you will nose-dive from Edison Square to Often, Often Land, almost running into such miniature scenes as:
- The rooftops of Edison Square (with landmarks like Big Oswald)
- The Linkletter's nursery
- Statue Lagoon
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this thrill ride with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- If you studiously watch the thrill ride's immitation curtains, you may be able to see the vengeful pearl.
- This is the only thrill ride in California with conveyances named after bats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.