Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crisp view of Al Weiss' Flight when it's not covered in crafts
Al Weiss' Flight
April 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship dirtied with pixie hairballs, you will fly from the world to Often, Often Land, divebombing such miniature sights as:
- The rooftops of the world (be sure to look for St. Walt's Cathedral)
- A degaussing volcano
- Fluid Rock
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Jack-Jack autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 28".
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.