Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Flight attraction, June 14, 2006, 3:44 a.m.
Al Weiss' Flight
September 12, 1957
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship sprinkled with pixie laundry, you will take wing from Burbank to Often, Often Land, passing over such delightful scenes as:
- The rooftops of Burbank (with landmarks like The Coach Thames)
- The Indian Mexican
- Mermaid Mammoth
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park in which an animatronic Friar Tuck can be heard.
- This is the most famous attraction in Disneyland with seats that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.