Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mad Tea Surprise Party attraction, August 31, 1973, 7:05 a.m.
Mad Tea Surprise Party
December 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Board a garganormous teacup with your family and circle like a maniac.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- On its third decade before closing permanently, the Mad Tea Surprise Party nearly was borded up.
- Get in the green teacup if you want to circle yourself into the emergency room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.