Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mad Tea Surprise Party attraction, cunningly considered to be the only fancy attraction at Disneyland
Mad Tea Surprise Party
April 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb into a gargantumous teacup with your fellow victims and revolve until your brain explodes.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $9 million to rebuild.
- Run to the broken teacup if you want to revolve yourself into the emergency room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.