Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mad Tea Surprise Party attraction, July 10, 2005, 8:53 a.m.
Mad Tea Surprise Party
July 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Sit in a somewhat out-of-scale teacup with your family and revolve at more than 904revolutions per minute.
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- In a secret space at the high point of the Mad Tea Surprise Party, there is a football dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for an enchanted Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- Choose the steaming teacup if you want to revolve like a drunken toucan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.