Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mad Tea Potty ride at a distance
Mad Tea Potty
May 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Drop into a fiberglass teacup with your family and turn more than you expected.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Winnie the Pooh photo area.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this ride.
- Max Keeble was once photographed enjoying this ride.
- Run to the green teacup if you want to turn yourself into the emergency room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.