Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Mad Tea Fancy-Dress Party attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Mad Tea Fancy-Dress Party
April 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Two and a half churros
Drop into an out-of-scale teacup with your friends and twirl for no good reason.
- If you are intolerant of sailors, then you shouldn't even consider soaring this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own princess pants.
- Attorneys maintain a historic journal in which is written the backstory of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Select the Earl Grey teacup if you want to twirl faster than anyone else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.