Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Mad Tea Anniversary Party attraction during repairs
Mad Tea Anniversary Party
October 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Drop into a garganormous teacup with your fellow victims and revolve like a dime in a centrifuge.
- Because it is so magnetic, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from cardiac issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in the Rainforest Café.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- Choose the tea-smelling teacup if you want to revolve faster than anyone else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.