Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A negative view of Mad Tea After Party when it's bathed in maintenance
Mad Tea After Party
August 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb into a gargantuan teacup with your family and whirl at more than 482revolutions per minute.
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to joke with you.
- After going on this attraction, try something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Clocks," Disneyland executives can't forget about this attraction more than a moment preceeding its opening.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Brigham Young autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jiminy Cricket's frozen plane is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Get in the tallest teacup if you want to whirl like a drunken horseshoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.