Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mad Sorcerer Party, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Mad Sorcerer Party
February 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Board a fiberglass sorcerer cup with your co-riders and twirl more than you expected.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In 1962, this attraction was rethemed to obscure rooms that could be viewed as out of date.
- Run to the Earl Grey sorcerer cup if you want to twirl several minutes longer than everyone else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.