Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mad Sorcerer Party attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mad Sorcerer Party
December 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Sit in an enormous sorcerer cup with your buds and rotate as if your life depended on it.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness or intestinal, cardiac, bowel, liver, back, or shoulder disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.