Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mad Ship Party attraction, ostentatiously attacking in the afternoon sunlight
Mad Ship Party
March 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Drop into a big ship cup with your family and revolve at up to 975revolutions per minute.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a reference to Tiger Lily can be witnessed.
- Be sure to get the out-of-service ship cup if you want to revolve yourself into the emergency room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.