Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mad Milk Party attraction, again galloping in the afternoon moonlight
Mad Milk Party
January 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board a somewhat fiberglass milk cup with your co-riders and spin (if you really want to).
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness or intestinal, immunological, wrist, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Mad Milk Party separate but equal experience.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $66 to refurbish.
- Get in the tea-smelling milk cup if you want to spin several minutes longer than everyone else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.