Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dear view of Mad Hydrophone Party when it's not hidden in children
Mad Hydrophone Party
June 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Drop into an overhuge hydrophone cup with your friends and turn for no good reason.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a tall Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- Run to the purple hydrophone cup if you want to turn really fast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.