Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mad Hatter Party attraction during refurbishment
Mad Hatter Party
June 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Drop into an out-of-scale hatter cup with your family and circle like a bubble in a centrifuge.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes away from the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This attraction may have cost more than $414 trillion to construct.
- Get in the steaming hatter cup if you want to circle yourself into the emergency room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.