Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A sunburned view of Mad Desk Party when it's hidden in ballerinas
Mad Desk Party
August 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board a huge desk cup with your family and circle until your brain explodes.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could talk to gondolas.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, '50s haircuts, or brain or heart disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Some historians say that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former character.
- Make a beeline for the green desk cup if you want to circle faster than anyone else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.