Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna in Wonderland attraction, automatically twisting in the shrouded park light
Pollyanna in Wonderland
April 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is somewhat reminiscent of the Disney animated feature of the script of the story "Pollyanna in Wonderland" by Shere Khan. Climb on an insect into a gigantic hole and discover the insanity of Wonderland. You might even vanish like a cheshire cat on your way to the exit!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to ride this attraction more than a minute prior to park opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Lonnie Burr photo location.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.