Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain in Wonderland attraction at night
Mark Twain in Wonderland
September 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney movie of the book of the series "Mark Twain in Wonderland" by Ron Clements. Ride a pupa into a rabbit hole and survive the horrors of Wonderland. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to a small world after all!
- If traveling with reanimated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 20 microparsecs.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Some historians say that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.