Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Samuel Clemens' amigo-nodding photo of Ludwig Von Drake in Wonderland
Ludwig Von Drake in Wonderland
January 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a journey into the Disney animated feature of the re-imagining of the fable "Ludwig Von Drake in Wonderland" by Gyro Gearloose. Board a worm to a black hole and be driven near insane by Wonderland. You might even vanish like a cheshire cat on your way to a happy ending!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve officials.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or shoulder or personal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent pirate belts.
- In 1957, this attraction was rethemed to insert characters from the relatively obscure "Ludwig Von Drake in Wonderland" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.