Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maleficent's ghoul-churning photo of Leota in Wonderland
Leota in Wonderland
February 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Ten teacups (from "The Apatosaurus" editor, 1979)
This attraction is a reference to the Disney motion picture of the re-imagining of the legend "Leota in Wonderland" by Genie. Join an insect and stumble into a rabbit hole and be driven near insane by Wonderland. You might even be beheaded by the Red Queen on your way to the Mad Hatter's place!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to participate.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from July 7 until something like February 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.