Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack in Wonderland attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Launchpad Mcquack in Wonderland
July 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is somewhat reminiscent of the Disney animated feature of the book of the tale "Launchpad Mcquack in Wonderland" by Boudin. Wrangle an insect and plummet into a suspicious hole and survive the horrors of Wonderland. You might even be eaten by a flower on your way to the Mad Hatter's place!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the park was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.