Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick in Wonderland attraction during construction
Lampwick in Wonderland
November 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney motion picture of the drug-inspired-vision of the story "Lampwick in Wonderland" by Nemo. Ride a worm and fall into a suspicious hole and discover the wonders of Wonderland. You might even be beheaded by the Red Queen on your way to destroy the plans of Emperor Zurg!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children.
- Contains imported images.
- Walt Disney had a private apartment hidden within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tourist.