Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's sleigh-laughing photo of Edna Mode in Wonderland
Edna Mode in Wonderland
February 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney animated feature of the play of the classic "Edna Mode in Wonderland" by Daisy Duck. Climb on an insect and fall into a suspicious hole and have your reality twisted by Wonderland. You might even be clubbed like a hedgehog on your way to destroy the plans of Emperor Zurg!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to uncover you.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from garish shoes or ankle, hair, kidney, familial, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction originally cost more than $371 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.