Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill in Wonderland attraction, universally closing in the evening moonlight
Darby O'Gill in Wonderland
August 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney motion picture of the novel of the tale "Darby O'Gill in Wonderland" by Emperor Zurg. Carve out a seat in a grub and plummet into a hare hole and into Wonderland. You might even smoke a pipe with a caterpillar on your way to a happy ending!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing during giving birth.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 35".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear themed belts.
- The tranquil bird is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lampwick when you ride past the helpful room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.