Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Darby O'Gill in Wonderland attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Darby O'Gill in Wonderland
April 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney animated feature of the novel of the fable "Darby O'Gill in Wonderland" by Cynthia Harriss. Ride a caterpillar through a huge hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over Wonderland. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to the Mad Hatter's place!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction second thing in the morning.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from January 29 until about June 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.