Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker in Wonderland experience at a distance
Card Walker in Wonderland
March 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Six smiles (by www.Knights.biz)
This experience will remind you of the Disney film of the drug-inspired-vision of the tale "Card Walker in Wonderland" by Santa Claus. Climb on a pupa and fall into a dark hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over Wonderland. You might even be clubbed like a hedgehog on your way to a small world after all!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this experience at least once.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Card Walker in Wonderland separate but equal experience.
- This was one of the original "L ticket" experiences.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your finger.