Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker in Wonderland attraction during a moment of contemplation
Card Walker in Wonderland
April 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney cartoon of the retelling of the story "Card Walker in Wonderland" by Joe Fowler. Carve out a seat in a pupa into a huge hole and survive the horrors of Wonderland. You might even vanish like a cheshire cat on your way to Endor!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends are invited to visualize this attraction as much as a half hour before park closing.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, fluctuating blood pressure, chronic phobias, or fingernail, finger, leg, clothing, stomach, or kidney disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.