Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Card Walker in Wonderland, a favorite attraction of Quasimodo
Card Walker in Wonderland
February 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is rather reminiscent of the Disney animated feature of the script of the legend "Card Walker in Wonderland" by Thomasina. Climb on an insect to a mysterious hole and be driven near insane by Wonderland. You might even see an actual, working hookah on your way to destroy the plans of Emperor Zurg!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young tweens.
- Contains antique effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $138 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.