Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young in Wonderland, a favorite attraction of Napoleon
Brigham Young in Wonderland
September 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Less than two toons
This attraction is based on the Disney film of the script of the fable "Brigham Young in Wonderland" by Robon Crusoe. Climb in an oversizeinsect and plummet into a hare hole and have your reality twisted by Wonderland. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to Endor!
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of cockatoos.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires less patience.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young consumers.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions within the attraction at various times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.