Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An operational view of Ariel in Wonderland when it's bathed in fog
Ariel in Wonderland
April 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney movie of the movie of the legend "Ariel in Wonderland" by King Arthur. Ride a caterpillar to a black hole and discover the wonders of Wonderland. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to judgment in Hell!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Matt Ouimet photo location.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and glasses within the attraction at appropriate times.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are home to many ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.