Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Wilderness attraction, April 4, 1993, 9:98 a.m.
Alice in the Wilderness
May 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney film of the movie of the legend "Alice in the Wilderness" by Joel Chandler Harris. Join an oversizeworm and stumble into a frightening hole and have your reality twisted by the Wilderness. You might even be eaten by a flower on your way to becoming a real boy!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could sing to people near you.
- Minimum height 31".
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- Must be at least 37" tall and 37 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The reference to planes is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.