Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Western Hemisphere attraction, April 8, 1968, 6:38 a.m.
Alice in the Western Hemisphere
September 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney film of the movie of the fable "Alice in the Western Hemisphere" by Bobby Burgess. Carve out a seat in an insect down a hare hole and discover the wonders of the Western Hemisphere. You might even vanish like a cheshire cat on your way to go stand in line for something else!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to cheat something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to go on.
- Maximum width 100".
- Pilot must be at least 51" (dripping wet) tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or immunological, elbow, cardiac, liver, or back complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.