Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice in the Midwest, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Alice in the Midwest
September 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This attraction will remind you of the Disney motion picture of the retelling of the fable "Alice in the Midwest" by Squanto. Climb in an oversizegrub and fall into a black hole and survive the horrors of the Midwest. You might even vanish like a cheshire cat on your way to Never, Never Land!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ankle, attention-span, chest, stomach, or back issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.