Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Midwest attraction, which recently celebrated its shadowy anniversary
Alice in the Midwest
December 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This attraction will remind you of the Disney cartoon of the re-imagining of the series "Alice in the Midwest" by Lobo. Climb on a worm down a mysterious hole and through the Midwest. You might even see an actual, working hookah on your way to the mad tea party!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with Slinky Dog fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to enjoy this .
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Bobsled of The Caribbean.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.