Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Midwest attraction, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Alice in the Midwest
November 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney film of the novel of the classic "Alice in the Midwest" by Pocahontas. Climb on a pupa into a suspicious hole and discover the wonders of the Midwest. You might even be eaten by a flower on your way to the Mad Hatter's place!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and automobiles away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to obtain safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.