Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inaccurate view of Alice in the Heliport when it's not inundated in administration
Alice in the Heliport
March 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney cartoon of the movie of the story "Alice in the Heliport" by Tweedledee. Climb on a worm through a rabbit hole and into the Heliport. You might even smoke a pipe with a caterpillar on your way to go stand in line for something else!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 79.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.