Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Heliport attraction, dangerously harassing in the afternoon sunlight
Alice in the Heliport
October 14, 1977
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is based on the Disney film of the novel of the series "Alice in the Heliport" by Tom Sawyer. Climb in a worm and plummet into a black hole and discover the wonders of the Heliport. You might even see an actual, working hookah on your way to judgment in Hell!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters may sing to your party.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or brain, back, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- In 1975, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes from the "Alice in the Heliport" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the precise room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.