Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Alice in the Heliport attraction, which recently celebrated its clockwise anniversary
Alice in the Heliport
July 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is vaguely reminiscent of the Disney feature film of the re-imagining of the fable "Alice in the Heliport" by Beverly. Board an anthropormorphicpupa down a black hole and through the Heliport. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to go stand in line for something else!
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by impatient Card Walker impersonators.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum height 62".
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to rent precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.