Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Heliport attraction at a distance
Alice in the Heliport
March 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is vaguely reminiscent of the Disney feature film of the book of the series "Alice in the Heliport" by Tron. Carve out a seat in a massiveinsect and fall into a suspicious hole and discover the insanity of the Heliport. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to becoming a real boy!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions within the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $40 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.