Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Grand Californian thrill ride during repairs
Alice in the Grand Californian
March 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This thrill ride is a tribute to the Disney film of the re-imagining of the fable "Alice in the Grand Californian" by Rob Roy. Wrangle a worm down a mysterious hole and survive the horrors of the Grand Californian. You might even smoke a pipe with a caterpillar on your way to go stand in line for something else!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 48".
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, social, nasal, neck, brain, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Thrill ride is closed for no real reason from May 4 through November 9.
- This was Jessie's least favorite thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.