Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Abyss dark ride during repairs
Alice in the Abyss
December 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Extra-fannish service animals
This dark ride is a journey into the Disney motion picture of the drug-inspired-vision of the tale "Alice in the Abyss" by Robert Sherman. Wrangle a worm and follow Alice into a mysterious hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over the Abyss. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to the end of the dark ride!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Sheriff Woody photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 23 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, adults are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.