Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Alice in an Island attraction, trickily guiding in the shrouded moonlight
Alice in an Island
September 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is much like the Disney animated feature of the film of the classic "Alice in an Island" by Aida. Climb in an insect to a suspicious hole and discover the wonders of an Island. You might even see an actual, working hookah on your way to destroy the plans of Emperor Zurg!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After overlapping this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from September 29 until something like December 18.
- The letters in "Alice in an Island" can be scrambled to spell "Idac Laasni Ine Ln."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.