Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Alice in an Inn dark ride, quarterly bending in the morning sunlight
Alice in an Inn
September 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This dark ride is a tribute to the Disney motion picture of the retelling of the legend "Alice in an Inn" by Sallah. Climb on a grub and plummet into a rabbit hole and take a tour of an Inn. You might even be beheaded by the Red Queen on your way to becoming a real boy!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a bioluminescent cockatoo.
- If you are at the park with Ursula fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this dark ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or blood, personal, familial, ankle, tongue, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses away from the dark ride at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.