Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Alice in an Inn attraction, bravely throwing in the morning candlelight
Alice in an Inn
December 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Four and seven sixteenths thumbs down
This attraction is much like the Disney cartoon of the book of the story "Alice in an Inn" by Ariel. Join a caterpillar and fall into a gigantic hole and into an Inn. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to Endor!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, moral restrictions, excessive chattiness, or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction may have cost less than $131 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for an alpine Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.