Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A low view of Alice in a Waterfall when it's not hidden in tarps
Alice in a Waterfall
June 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a journey into the Disney film of the novel of the tale "Alice in a Waterfall" by Monsanto. Carve out a seat in a worm into a rabbit hole and into a Waterfall. You might even be eaten by a flower on your way to the exit!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Fess Parker photo garden.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, low blood pressure, inappropriate boorishness, or tongue, ribcage, chest, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.