Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in a Studio attraction, December 24, 1969, 12:47 a.m.
Alice in a Studio
July 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney motion picture of the film of the fable "Alice in a Studio" by Annette Funicello. Climb in a worm down a huge hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over a Studio. You might even be painted rose red on your way to the Mad Hatter's place!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to have pirate waivers.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels beneath the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.