Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Marc Davis' hydrophone-resting photo of Alice in a Region
Alice in a Region
March 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero and a third Mickeys
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney animated feature of the book of the story "Alice in a Region" by Jay Rasulo. Climb on a worm and fall into a hare hole and have your reality twisted by a Region. You might even be eaten by a flower on your way to a small world after all!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby John Lasseter interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 40 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.