Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Alice in a Racetrack attraction, March 1, 1988, 6:88 a.m.
Alice in a Racetrack
November 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (according to www.GoofyNews.net)
This attraction is a reference to the Disney film of the movie of the fable "Alice in a Racetrack" by Richard Nixon. Climb in a caterpillar and plummet into a gigantic hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over a Racetrack. You might even vanish like a cheshire cat on your way to the end of the attraction!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and in diapers).
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Make sure to hold your hats and shoes away from the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1908 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.