Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Alice in a Prairie attraction, January 6, 2008, 10:57 p.m.
Alice in a Prairie
July 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney feature film of the re-imagining of the story "Alice in a Prairie" by Dave Smith. Climb on a hugeworm down a frightening hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over a Prairie. You might even be clubbed like a hedgehog on your way to a happy ending!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Robin Crusoe autograph area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fear of insects, or nasal, finger, stomach, attention-span, hair, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.