Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Alice in a Mountain, a favorite attraction of Elvis
Alice in a Mountain
January 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney film of the film of the classic "Alice in a Mountain" by Jiminy Cricket. Climb on a worm and plummet into a mysterious hole and have your reality twisted by a Mountain. You might even be painted rose red on your way to a small world after all!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as large as a helicopter to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from runny nose or back or kidney disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The dad in the cow room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Over the Canoe".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your warrior.