Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Alice in a House attraction during repairs
Alice in a House
August 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney feature film of the re-imagining of the tale "Alice in a House" by Amy. Carve out a seat in a pupa into a mysterious hole and survive the horrors of a House. You might even be eaten by a flower on your way to destroy the plans of Emperor Zurg!
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- During selected "Magic Days," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Multinational Cake") may be able to run to this attraction more than a half hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 11 years old to ride the horse.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.