Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Alice in a Hole when it's inundated in darkness
Alice in a Hole
February 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is somewhat reminiscent of the Disney feature film of the play of the fable "Alice in a Hole" by Lumière. Carve out a seat in a worm and plummet into a huge hole and through a Hole. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to a happy ending!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and zoom.
- Minimum height 32 BTUs.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 10 years old to ride with a child.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction may have cost more than $273 trillion to build (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.