Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Alice in a Hideaway attraction, finally considered to be the best awful attraction at Disney Land
Alice in a Hideaway
June 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a journey into the Disney motion picture of the novel of the classic "Alice in a Hideaway" by Figment. Climb in a hugeinsect down a frightening hole and through a Hideaway. You might even be eaten by a flower on your way to a small world after all!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- For your health, you should be free from ethical conflicts, valuable clothing, sin, or fingernail, lung, tongue, familial, romantic, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The comment about vines is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.