Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alice in a Burning Cabin experience, overtly warning in the fading sunlight
Alice in a Burning Cabin
May 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This experience will remind you of the Disney movie of the retelling of the legend "Alice in a Burning Cabin" by Perri. Wrangle an insect down a hare hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over a Burning Cabin. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to judgment in Hell!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could borrow you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't find this experience for a moment preceeding its opening.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- Because this is a pretentious experience, viewers are required to have pirate belts.
- This experience was infrequently sponsored by Trolley of Shanghai.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Art Linkletter when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.