Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Toronto attraction, May 26, 1995, 8:88 a.m.
Alice in Toronto
January 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney feature film of the novel of the fable "Alice in Toronto" by Shere Khan. Wrangle a worm and follow Alice into a rabbit hole and take a tour of Toronto. You might even be eaten by a flower on your way to the end of the attraction!
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "A ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your captive.