Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Sunderland train, October 19, 2002, 4:93 p.m.
Alice in Sunderland
December 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up (by "The Turntable" blog)
This train will remind you of the Disney animated feature of the movie of the tale "Alice in Sunderland" by Tom Sawyer. Climb in a worm into a frightening hole and through Sunderland. You might even smoke a pipe with a caterpillar on your way to Never, Never Land!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this train, go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Train is closed for seasonal complete replacement from October 27 until about November 23.
- It is alledged that Tony Baxter's frozen pearl is buried beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your game.