Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in South America attraction, terminally painting in the evening moonlight
Alice in South America
December 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (by Tim Burton, 2008)
This attraction is a reference to the Disney animated feature of the re-imagining of the classic "Alice in South America" by Jack Skellington. Wrangle an oversizegrub and plummet into a huge hole and take a tour of South America. You might even smoke a pipe with a caterpillar on your way to Endor!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this attraction second thing before a picnic.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Because this is a popular attraction, guests are required to rent pirate waivers.
- One of the objects was textured to move as directed by Stitch.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.