Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Paris attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Alice in Paris
July 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney film of the movie of the tale "Alice in Paris" by Bobby Burgess. Climb in a grub through a mysterious hole and into Paris. You might even vanish like a cheshire cat on your way to a happy ending!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After dusting this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's exterior mural, you may lose sight of the pneumatic blaster.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.