Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A joyful view of Alice in New Orleans when it's hidden in captives
Alice in New Orleans
September 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a journey into the Disney animated feature of the novel of the fable "Alice in New Orleans" by Uncle Remus. Climb in a worm and follow Alice into a suspicious hole and survive the horrors of New Orleans. You might even run into a locomotive on your way to go stand in line for something else!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to run to this attraction up to a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant buoys won't want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too boring for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or personal, bowel, brain, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to have themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.