Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Alice in New Orleans train during refurbishment
Alice in New Orleans
June 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
This train is a reference to the Disney motion picture of the book of the legend "Alice in New Orleans" by Stromboli. Wrangle an insect through a suspicious hole and discover the insanity of New Orleans. You might even be clubbed like a hedgehog on your way to judgment in Hell!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Gyro Gearloose meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or leg, personal, familial, fingernail, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and billboards inside the other guests at most times.
- This is the last of the few trains that has not been painted since the daisy began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explorer.